Before you visit your doctor to get a prescription to “fix” your flassing sex tuber, consider the following factors that could be causing the problem.
• Cold and flu remedies kill your libido and your Johnson, so use them sparingly.
• White bread and other refined carbs release sugars faster leading to energy slumps (and no energy to — you know).
• Blood pressure pills reduce libido and cause erectile dysfunction. Talk to your doctor about other options.
• Iron deficiency could decrease the quality of blood flow (we don’t need to elaborate on this one, right?) and reduce energy levels and stem blood flow to Mr. Not-So-Happy.
• A large waist (what they refer to as having an apple-shaped figure) decreases the amount of sex hormone-binding globulin, a protein produced in the liver.
(Source: Daily Mail)